Monday, September 20, 2010

My Show && Tell:]


This is my Show && Tell:
    I would like to share something that means so much to me is my purple butterfly neck less because, two years before my dad died I seen him once and he gave me this neck less. I always have loved butterflies ever since I was little, when I was two years old I was playing in the sand and I had ate a caterpillar. And my dad told me that I was going to turn into a butterfly when I grew up. Its super funny cause when he would go to work when he did or when he would leave he would tell me “Butterfly Kisses mija"
 




I would always wear my neck less everywhere I went I had it on then on November 5 2004 my day had passed away. I had played this song at his funeral. because, this was our song but I wish allot of what he talks about in this song could of happened :) but I will always have him in my heart and I know when I conqueror what I want he'll be watching me praying for the best






No comments:

Post a Comment