Friday, December 10, 2010

assignment 16: my journey

As I wake up in the morning, I walk to the kitchen on the cold wood floor. I brew some coffee and walk back to my room and pick out my clothes for the day, I lay them on my bed and walk into my bathroom and turn on the hot water I could smell the coffee and I could hear the birds singing by my bathroom window I jump in the shower. Then after my long exiting shower. I jump out and get dressed I grab me a cup of coffee and go outside and admire the beautiful scene. It smells like fresh air my thoughts are new I start to draw the view of what’s in front of my cabin. I start to really appreciate life and it’s beauty. Life has became rough but I know when I come to my happy cabin I seem to release all my stress. As i sip my coffee. My boyfriend wakes up and comes and sits outside with me. we love this cabin it's our place we can get away from the world and the stress of work. Everytime we come back here we fall a little more in love each time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment