Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Anything blog



This year was one of the best year but saddest year of high school. I met a lot of new people and ones that I never thought I would be able to get along with before. I had all the best teachers this year they’re great, very encouraging, and helpful. I really learned a lot throughout this school year. I’m glad I came to this school. I think I really matured a lot from when I came. Growing is a big part of life but I suggest to the younger generation don’t be in a rush to grow up because, it comes with a lot of responsibilities. You’ll wish you were young again. When you do get into high school don’t think it’s a game it really isn’t. So take everything serious.


2009-2010 was the greatest school year ever. I learned how to blog in the matter of two days and now I love it. I think that I have change so much since freshmen and sophomore year. Have two more years and I’ll be done with high school the off to college for me! ")


!!!!!!Go Class Of 2012!!!!!!
Good luck to all you under classmen and to all the next generation! You’re the future, make it the best!






2 comments: