Thursday, May 27, 2010

Year 2009-2010

               
This year was by far the best year in high school. I learned so much and seen myself grow and get older. I seen myself get muture. I loved this year i had had really awsome teachers and great friends, I wanna say thank you to all my teachers for putting up with me and my crazy friends ") I met my bestfriend this year his name is Richard, his the best they get, his funny and smart but some times he can be an ass lol but I love him, cause on a bad day he seems to always find a way to cheer me up! He has always been there for me no matter what threw it all and i thank him for everything. I love his family too even though thier crazy sometimes I could keep up with them and thier the coolest people thier so real. I love how they can be them selfs! They made my year great to.
Mr.Leh was the best teacher to. Im glad they brought him to our school ") He taught us all alot in life to

No comments:

Post a Comment