Wednesday, May 26, 2010

If I Could Be Someone For One Day...


                                                


I think if I could be someone for a day it really would have to be my mom, the reason why is because my mom is a very strong person and no matter what life throws her way she will fight through it all to see a brighter day and she does. She is one of the fewest real and upfront people in this world, but also she has a heart, the thing I admire the most about her is that she thinks about everyone first then herself and she doesn’t complain. She is the most beautiful women in my life and every day I thank God for giving her to me. She always been there for me no matter what weather times are good or bad she stuck by my side! Threw my schooling personal issues, when my dad left us she played mom and dad I think that’s one of the reasons as to why she is so strong really hard on. Then when my dad died she should by our side even though she was hurting inside. I give thanks to her for making me the person I am today and will be in the future “)
I love my mom will all my heart and I know sometime she feels like I don’t appreciate her I do, she is my life my every reason of living. Honestly if I were to lose her I don’t think I would be able to live.
   Mom : I love you and you mean the world to me, I thank God every time I wake up and your still here”) I love you and I always will, you mean the world to me, I thank you for being there for me when I had my problems and when I was rebelious1 lol I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment