Wednesday, April 28, 2010

BETRAYED WITH A KISS!

I met this guy name Damian a couple years ago he was 18 years old, We talk for a long time, while he had this girl pregnant and they were together so I knew not to expect anything but a friendship and I didn’t. He was pretty cool so we just started hanging out and talking a lot more, well he found out things between him and his girlfriend weren’t going to work out but I told him he need to think about that because they are going to be having a baby together, but he said it just wasn't going to work out but he was always going to be there for his son. Well it was maybe about 2 months after that we were still talking and he had told me that he really lived in a half way house, I really didn’t understand what that really was. Then he explains that He was in jail for attemended murder, I ask him if he really did it but he said no so I believed him. When started going out in July on 7 of 2007. We hung out and went places I was really fun, I fell in love with him. I thought he was the one! I thought we would be together forever. Well I thought wrong, after a year of greatness he came over one day and we had got into a huge fight over money because he got paid and he wanted to go party and do stupid things with it but he didn’t want to pay child support for that week. So he told me that he was going to go out and he babies mom was calling my phone saying he never showed up and that he better pay her or she was going to report him so I gave her money just because I was in love with him and I would do anything for him well that same night he called me when he got home and I went over there to talk to him and he had hickies on his neck... I didn’t know what to think or how to feel I didn’t know what to say. But I thought I loved him so I took him back. That’s when the heart aches really begain. He would go weeks without calling me. Then when he did he would act like nothing ever happened, like everything was all ok and it wasn’t. I finally had enough after a month, and I broke up with him. He ended up telling me he cheated on me with my own cousin. I was so hurt I never thought she would do something like that to me I mean I never did it to her so there really wasn't a reason as to why they would hurt me like that but they did. So now both of them are out of my life and I moved on I use that every day as a stepping stone to do better for me and my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment