Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Time Mechine

If i had a time machine I would go back in time and save my friend. I would tell him I’m sorry for every time we fought and tell him that I love him! He meant so much to me!! I miss how he use to make me laugh and would always be there to put a smile on my face in a bad day. I would go back in time and tell him how i really feel and how much he changed my life. He taught me so much. I would go back in time and ask him to forgive me for the fight we just had before he left us.

Dear Cameron,

I miss you so much, I’m sorry for our fight and the things we said to each other. i know we had our differences but we always had great times together you me Jason and Sammy.

You taught me what true homies are and never to trust no one but yourself. Spanky if I could go back in time i would make everything okay you will still making us laugh. I wish we ( Cassandra , Christina, Sandy , Viri , Esme , Ana , Me and the homies had more time with you then i know everything would be perfect in my life. I use to say Cameron I got your back till the end and beyond it but I didn’t think it was going to be without you. But I’m keeping my promise I got your back and we will take care of your family. I miss you and love you so much spanky! I wish I could back in to time and tell you goodbye and tell you to forgive baby cause because you left me with a broken heart and we never got that chance to make up, i lost you in a fight and i still cant be leave it. spanky you forgive me? You’re my angel now and Im use the things you taught me to survive this crazy world! You’ll always be in my heart mind and on my back!!

I Love You So Much,

Always,

Msz.Diamond

Ps I'll always remember the time you gave me the name

Msz.DeezyNuts!


In Lovin Memory Of
Cameron Montoya
Aka
Spanky
July 1 1992 -
November 23 2009

  

No comments:

Post a Comment