Thursday, April 1, 2010

ITS ALL ABOUT ME AND MY FAMILY

           This is me, AMARIS i'm 17 years old, I was born and raise in Albuquerque, New Mexico, But most of my family is from Spain and Puerto Rico. I am very proud of my Heritage ")
  
  Well i do not know to much about my lastname or my family history. The reson being is because my Father Gerald was adopted by his mothers husband she got preganat from someone else when her husband was in the army. she moved from Colorado to come to New Mexico  with her husband and my dad.
 
    And on my mother's side her father
was never in her life he left when my grandmother was two months pragnant, and was never seen since, but when my mom was 22 years old when she was pregnant with me") my great grandmother told her that her father had just recently passed away. I think my mom was a little upset because she wanted to meet him and introduce us to himso we can have some kind of relationship with him and his family to. but I think its really sad he died "( I think it would have been really nice to meet him.

On November 5th 2004, I lost my dad  walking pneumonia for a Herion addiction. I was 12 years old it did not make much sence to me that i could just loose someone so close to me. H e was a really loving person. before he got hooked back on drugs he use to be one of the top chiefs in New Mexico. He use to be the best cook i remember all the good meals.
I miss you papa and i love you so much!!

I wonder when  get old if someone thats related to me will look for me and wonder about his or her great great grandmother?
Well if you are i hope you take pride in were you come from and your race, i hope and wish you the best to find out more bout your self and the people in your family.

love your family and express the way you feel never have regrets because, you dont know when you loose them.

I love you!!
Always,
Amaris:)

No comments:

Post a Comment